Mummy Maher

Monday, October 17, 2011

GORGEOUS PATTERNS FOR SALE ONLY ONE LEFT THE FLEAMARKET BAG PATTERN

I have been accumulating too many patterns AGAIN, Ive decided only to sew for the girls and have NEW PATTERNS that i have bought and not attempted.  So if you would like to purchase one please leave a comment.


Leave me a comment and the number of the pattern and your email and I will be in touch.   The postage on these will be $3.00 each or if purchase a few I can pop them in a $6.60 satchel.  Payment is direct bank deposit. Thanks heaps !!!

No 1. pattern never used in as New condition  $9.00 sold to AT

NO 2. Fleamarket bag, never used as new , read alot (lol) but never used $8.00  plus postage STILL AVAILABLE AS AT 18/10/11

No 3. Is the Shearwater Kaftan - I ended up buying a few over the togs tops from here that fit perfect so I will sell this brand new pattern for $10 retails for $16 and postage should be $3.00 sold to AT
Another one up for grabs at $8.00 plus postage.  sold to AT

3 comments:

Aimée Turner said...

All sold to me other than the fleamarket bag, I'll be around mudjimba tomorrow afternoon, what's a good time for me to pick up?

mummymadesigns said...

Hi Aimee I will be at work tomorrow from 1.30 on til 10pm but my husband Nick will be home after 4 pm. Let me know what suits so thats $27.00 for the patterns all except the bag one x

Bubby Makes Three said...

hello -- thanks for visiting my blog and introducing yourself and for your support re the sad demise of our sandpit!!!